1 64-ounce bottle white
1 quart ginger ale
16 ounces blue raspberry juice
Step By Step Instructions:
- To create an ice ring, pour white grape juice into a tube pan until the juice is about an inch from the top of the pan. Let the ice ring freeze overnight.
- When it’s time for the party, take the ice ring out of the freezer. Turn the pan upside down and run warm water over the bottom of the pan. Keep a baking sheet lined with a clean towel underneath to catch the ice ring when it comes loose and drops down.
- Place the ice ring in a large punch bowl.
- Pour in the ginger ale, the blue raspberry juice, and any white grape juice left over from making the ring.
- Place plastic polar bears on top of ice ice ring. Use a ladle to serve punch.