- serrated knife
- 1 9-inch round cake
- at least one can of chocolate frosting
Step By Step Instructions:
- With an adult’s help, use a serrated knife to level off the top of your cake, if necessary.
- Cut the cake in half with a curved line. Your cake should look like a yin-yang.
- Flip one of the pieces over. Line it up with the other piece to create a mustache shape.
- Frost the cake with chocolate frosting. Use a spreader or knife to create “hair” lines in the frosting, if desired.
Chocolate Milk Bar