- 2 eggs
- 1 (16-ounce) box pound cake mix
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- green food coloring
- 1 (16-ounce) can chocolate frosting
- ½ cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 10 large gumdrops
- 10 standard green gumdrops
Step By Step Instructions:
- Break eggs into a mixing bowl and throw away shells. Add cake mix, cocoa, and milk to eggs. Mix with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. Mix for 3 minutes on medium speed.
- Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pour batter into the pan. Bake for 60 minutes.
- While cake is baking, put coconut into a small bowl. Add a few drops of food coloring. Stir with a wooden spoon until coconut turns green.
- Use oven mitts or pot holders to remove pan from oven. Allow cake to cool for 1 hour.
- Put cake on a large plate. With a serrate knife, slice a thin layer off top of cake so cake is flat. Frost top and sides of cake. Spread chocolate graham cracker crumbs on top of cake. Cover sides with coconut.
- On a rolling mat, flatten large gumdrops with a rolling pin. Use a mini cookie cutter to cut the gumdrops into flowers. Poke toothpicks into the flowers and arrange on cake. Spread green gumdrops around cake to look like leaves.