- 1 (3.35-ounce) package unbuttered microwave popcorn
- 1 (10-ounce) bag marshmallows
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup Nerds candy
- plastic sandwich bags
- nonstick spray
Step By Step Instructions:
- Prepare popcorn according to the package directions. Pour popcorn into a mixing bowl.
- In a saucepan, melt marshmallows and butter over medium heat. Stir ingredients with a rubber scraper until combined.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn. Use the rubber scraper to fold the ingredients together until the popcorn is completely coated with melted marshmallows.
- Add Nerds candy to the warm popcorn mixture and stir.
- Spray one side of each plastic sandwich bag with nonstick spray.
- Wearing plastic bags as gloves, grab a handful of the popcorn and candy mixture and shape into a ball.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray. Place popcorn balls on the baking tray to cool.