- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow crème
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup candy-coated chocolates
Step By Step Instructions:
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with wax paper.
- In a large saucepan, combine marshmallow crème, sugar, evaporated milk, butter, and salt. Mix ingredients together with a wooden spoon.
- Heat on medium until the mixture begins to boil, stirring constantly.
- Once the mixture begins to boil, cook an additional 5 minutes. Continue to stir mixture.
- Remove the saucepan from heat. Add chocolate chips and vanilla to the saucepan. Stir mixture until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the baking pan. Sprinkle candy-coated chocolates on top.
- Put the pan in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until fudge is firm. Cut into squares.