- 2 cups unsalted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
Step By Step Instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat it in the microwave on high for 30 seconds to a minute, until it melts.
- Take the bowl out of the microwave. Add the peanuts and the lime juice. Stir well until the peanuts are coated in the butter.
- Pour the peanuts into a single layer in the baking pan.
- Bake the peanuts for about 35 minutes or until toasted. Stir a few times during baking.
- Take the pan out of the oven. While the peanuts are still warm, sprinkle with the sugar, salt, and chili powder. Stir well. Eat warm or cool.