Breakfast in a Mug
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon crumbled cooked bacon
2 tablespoons shredded cheese
Step By Step Instructions:
- Spray a microwave-safe coffee cup with cooking spray.
- Crack eggs into the cup.
- Add milk. Mix ingredients together with a fork.
- Add bacon, and stir. Microwave cup for 45 seconds.
- Stir egg mixture. Add cheese.
- Microwave for 30 more seconds until eggs are puffy and no longer runny.
Tip: Let each guest customize their breakfast scramble! Set out popular toppings, such as chopped veggies, meats such as sausage, ham, or Canadian bacon, and a variety of shredded cheese. Fresh herbs, such as parsley or chives, will give your scrambles a fancier feel.