Here’s What You’ll Need:
1 24-inch feather boa
hot glue and glue gun
2 silk flowers
2 1-inch rhinestones
Step By Step Instructions:
- Cut boa in half. Glue the cut ends of the boa to prevent feathers from falling off.
- Apply a line of hot glue where the top of the slipper and the sole meet. Carefully press one end of the boa into the glue.
- Curve the boa and continue gluing and pressing the next row. Make a zigzag pattern, working toward the toe. Repeat with other slipper.
- Cut off the flower stem with a wire cutter. Apply a dot of glue to the center of the flower. Press a rhinestone into the glue and hold until set. Repeat with other flower.
- Apply a small amount of hot glue to the slipper. Press flower into glue and hold until set. Repeat with other slipper.