Here’s What You’ll Need:
- clear nail polish
- white nail polish
- black nail polish
Step By Step Instructions:
- Coat nails with clear nail polish. Let dry.
- Coat nails with white nail polish. Let dry. Repeat.
- Use the end of the toothpick to draw two black dots near the tip of your nail. The dots should be touching.
- Use the toothpick to curve some of the black polish toward each side of your nail. This should create a mustache shape. Let dry.
- Finish with a coat of clear polish.
For a subtle look, paint a mustache on only one finger. Paint the rest of your fingers black. To go whole hog, give every finger a mini mustache. Mix up colors and try green on orange or yellow on blue.