Here’s What You’ll Need:
- used wrapping paper
- cardboard box with lid
- sponge brush
- decoupage glue
- carnival tickets
Step By Step Instructions:
- Measure and cut the wrapping paper to cover the box and the lid.
- Dip the sponge brush in decoupage glue. Apply a thin layer of blue to the box.
- Lay the wrapping paper over the box. Smooth out any wrinkles with your fingers.
- Cover the piece of wrapping paper and surrounding area with another thin layer of decoupage glue.
- Repeat steps 2-4 until the box and lid are covered with wrapping paper.
- Apply a thin layer of glue to the back of the carnival tickets.
- Lay the tickets flat on the box. Cover the tickets with another thin layer of decoupage glue. Let dry for five minutes.
- Apply a thin layer of decoupage glue over the entire box and lid. Let dry completely before placing the lid on the box.